Elite List of Companies Showcases Innovation Across the Software Lifecycle
San Francisco, CA – June 16, 2009
- voke, inc., a modern analyst firm focused on the edge of innovation, today announced its 2009 voke Innovators. These firms and products are an elite group that demonstrate significant and profound market impact while advancing innovation and transforming the global lifecycle.
While the 2009 voke Innovators are diverse in terms of size, progress, maturity and geography, they share a common thread of market impact and innovation, as determined by user acceptance, usefulness, and creativity of the solution.
Those recognized as 2009 voke Innovators are transforming the application lifecycle through ongoing communication, collaboration, and connectivity across constituents within the global lifecycle.
“In this difficult economic environment, enterprises are even more focused on transforming and improving their global lifecycle, to remain competitive, reduce and manage costs, and improve efficiency,” said Theresa Lanowitz, founder and lead analyst of voke, inc. “The 2009 voke Innovators are helping enterprises do just that. Their products and services deliver strategic value and enable clients to not only weather the economic downturn, but also improve their application lifecycle efficiency so they are poised for competitive success in the long run.”
Collectively, voke’s publications represent the most comprehensive independent body of research on the ever expanding application lifecycle marketplace and its related technologies. This research includes:
- the global lifecycle transformation
- the application lifecycle core vendors featuring the Market Mover ArrayTM chart
- the library of 2009 voke Innovators
voke recognizes the following 2009 Innovators:
- Black Duck – for helping developers use open source code
- Blueprint – for getting IT right from the beginning
- Citrix – for simplifying application delivery through virtualization
- Cognizant’s testing practice – for optimized and integrated lifecycle testing
- Coverity – for getting to the root of software problems
- Electric Cloud – for delivering productivity through software production management
- Fanfare – for accelerating product delivery and quality through system and device testing
- HP Application Security Center – for delivering security to the application lifecycle
- iTKO – for modernizing and optimizing the IT lifecycle
- Microsoft Expression Studio – for making applications usable
- MKS – for enabling convergence between engineering and IT
- Replay Solutions – for eradicating elusive defects
- RTTS – for delivering quality in software
- Skytap – for bringing the cloud to the lifecycle
- SQS – for delivering quality through knowledge
- Streamstep – for taking control of IT’s checklists
- Surgient – for driving IT efficiency
- VMware vCenter Management – for virtualizing software development labs
- Wind River – for delivering innovation through open source software
The voke Innovator list is not an exhaustive list of any category. Opinions reflect judgment at the time and are subject to change without notice. voke disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of information and shall have no liability for errors, omissions or inadequacies in the information contained or for interpretations thereof. Contact www.vokeinc.com for additional information.
The full library of 2009 voke Innovator publications, including detailed profiles on each Innovator, is available to subscribers at www.vokestream.com. About voke
voke, founded in 2006, is a modern analyst firm focused on the edge of innovation. voke’s primary coverage area is the application lifecycle and its global transformation, including virtualization, cloud computing, embedded systems and device software.
voke provides in depth coverage of core vendors and innovators in the application lifecycle market. Companies of all sizes, financial firms, and venture capital organizations turn to voke to harness strategic marketing, independent and impartial market observations and analysis to move markets beyond the status quo. Please visit www.vokeinc.com for additional information.
voke’s research is distributed via www.vokeStream.com
– the definitive web platform in the analyst community and your independent source of analysis. Read more about the global lifecycle transformation and application lifecycle core vendors at www.vokestream.com. Media Contact:
ZAG Communications for voke, inc.